Better Business BureauSearch Engine Solution (SES) Sponsorship
Your Better Business Bureau’s online search engine solution sponsorship puts the power of your BBB, along with Google, together into one effective program. It’s designed to increase your visibility in the online marketplace and drive consumers searching on Google for your products and services directly to you. It combines the consumer confidence of your BBB with placement on Google search results pages for consumers and businesses using keywords relevant to your business.
• Google is the most used search engine on the Web
• Google receives several hundred million queries dailyHow's it work?
Your BBB places listings on Google for keyword searches. These listings direct traffic to exclusive Google landing Webpages for sponsors. Only Wisconsin local area consumers looking for businesses in your industry will see the listing. It’s no problem if you don’t have a Web site. Your BBB page becomes your Web presence.
For example, if a customer searches for Wisconsin local area roofers, your BBB’s link appears on the right side of the results page. Customers can click on it and go to a random list of participating BBB Accredited roofers. Clicking on your business listing takes customers to your BBB reliability report, which not only provides your contact information, but your rating.Why participate?
• Easy, fast and low cost way to reach consumers and businesses searching on Google.
• Program up and running typically within one to two business days.
• No long-term contracts.
• Locked in pricing for one year.
• No need to have your own Web site, your BBB listing is your online presence.
• Managed in-house by BBB staff.
• Limited sponsorship on a first-come, first-serve basis, so you’re not competing with hundreds of other companies in your industry.
For more information, call Tammy May at (414) 847-6087